We value the privacy of everyone who visits our website. Protecting your private information is our top priority. By submitting your personal data, you are giving us permission to use it as stated in the policy.
All the trademarks on this website belong to us or are licensed by those trademark owners for usage on our website. The trademarks present in our website that are not a property of Mywebts e.g.Facebook, are given proper acknowledgement Illegal use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages or be a criminal offence You may not copy (print, store, download), distribute, broadcast, or tamper with any of the content present in the website
Information We Collect
We collect the following personal details for business purpose and non-personally identifiable information from the users via fillable forms:
First name, last name, email, country, city and other information you provide
Content and other information you provide when using our website. Eg. Comments you add on our blogs, information you submit when you participate in our surveys
Browser version, OS type, pages you browse in our website, date and time of your visit, domain names, exit pages/URLs, interaction information, and other similar technical data
Location information provided by a mobile device or associated with your IP address
How We Collect Information From You?
We collect information when you contact us or visit our website. For example, when you contact us and request product or service information from us, register for an account, when you reply to emails we send, register to participate in conferences or webinars we conduct, or when you respond to our customer surveys.
How We Use The Information?
We use the collected information to:
Respond to queries/requests
Resolve any problems with services/products provided
Prevent activities that may violate our policies
Generate services/products that meet your needs
Enhance our services, we will get your consent to use your personal data for direct marketing
Sharing Information With Others
We do not share your personal information outside of Mywebts. However, we may unfold your personal data in certain circumstances, that includes:
Response to a lawful request by public authorities
A court order
Safeguard the property or rights of our company
Investigate/prevent violation in relation to the services we offer
In the event of a reconstruction or liquidation, your personal information may be passed on to a successor in interest
– A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
– Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
– Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
Cookies used by our service providers and/or affiliates..
– Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
– Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
– If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
Your Rights. You have the following data protection rights:
You can contact us to know the personal data we have collected about you and how we use it. You can request to access, correct or delete your personal data.
You may restrict the processing of your personal data. In such a case, we will not be able to deliver our services to you
You may object use of personal data if you think that it is used for other purposes set out above
You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured and readable format
You have the right to opt-out from receiving marketing communications from us. You can exercise this right by just clicking on ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ option in the emails we send you. If you want to opt-out of postal communications, please contact us
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. We do not collect or solicit personal information from users under the age of 18. If we come to know that we have gathered personal information about children without parental or guardian consent, we will take the necessary steps to immediately remove the data from our server.
Mywebts ‘Contact us’ form is compliant with GDPR regulations. If you proceed further, we will consider that you have given your consent to receive requested information/data. We do not make any assumptions, we take all the actions based on the transparent affirmation by users who agree to be physically contacted.
Contact Us at: email@example.com